Chocolate strawberries and apples… Fast idea for party or for any day your friends coming over. Mhhhh…it definetely brings the right mood… just couple of days to go, before x-mas and nearly one month OFF. Can’t wait, can’t wait!
- 6 Apples (small sized and not too sweet)
- 1 pack of strawberries
- Chocolate (70% cacao) – 200 gr.
- Wooden sticks
- Wash the fruits and dry them thoroughly.
- Remove the stems from apples, and stick the skewers in the stem ends.
- In the top of a double boiler over hot water melt chocolate, stirring until chocolate is smooth.
- Holding a strawberry by the stem, dip it in chocolate. As you lift it from the chocolate, twirl it a bit.
- Holding an apple by the stick, dip it in chocolate. Cover apples totally, twirl a bit.
- Place fruits on the prepared baking sheet, leave till chocolate is dry.
- Refrigerate fruits for 1 hour to set the chocolate extra and cool down the fruits.