Is there anyone out there who does’t like homemade Tiramisu? Right, none. I guess this is one of the deserts, which is loved by everyone, so you can do nothing wrong, if you prepare it for your family and friends.
The recipe with pictures just for you;) and enjoy homemade tiramisu with your friends and family
Ingredients (6 portions)
- 3 eggs
- 300 gr. mascarpone
- 200 gr. savoiardi cookies (you can get savoiardi in any Italian grocery store)
- 3.5 table spoons of sugar
- 2 cups of coffee
- cacao powder
1. Separate yolks and whites into 2 different bowls. Beat egg whites with electric beaters until soft peaks form. Put aside.
2. Beat egg yolks and sugar with electric beaters until pale and thick.
3. Add to yolks and sugar 300 gr. of mascarpone. Add mascarpone in 3 portions, beat with electric mixer till it is just combined.
4. Gently add eggwhites into the mascarpone mixture.
5. Prepare 2 cups of black strong coffee (I usually do 2 double espresso per each cup)
6. Check if savoiardi fits to the form, cut the extra parts.
7. Dip savoiardi into coffee for a moment, place into the form, cover it with mascarpone mixture. Repeat the savoiardi layer again, cover with mascarpone mixture. Dust generously with cocoa and refrigerate at least for 2 hours.