It is time to share a very special mexican chicken tacos recipe. There are thousands of tacos variations, but this is definitely the fanciest.
Mexican Chicken Tacos Recipe (6 Tacos)
- 5/6 Radishes (slice thin)
- 1 Lime (squeeze the juice and fine grate line peel)
- 1 Avocado
- 200 gr. of chicken breast (cut in squares, around 2 sm.)
- 1 red onion (slice thin)
- 1 Pomegranate
- Olive oil
- Chili pepper
1. Mix sliced radishes with 1 tea spoon of sugar, 1 table spoon of olive oil and 1 table spoon of lime juice. Add a bit of chopped parsley.
2. Mash avocado, add 1.5 table spoons of lime juice, 1 tea spoon of fine grate lime peel. Add a bit of chopped parsley and salt.
3. Sliced red onion place on a pan, add 3 table spoons of olive oil, 2 tea spoons of sugar, red chili and salt, fry for 2-3 mins (highest temperature)
4. Add chicken, fry few minutes, till chicken is ready.
5. Preheat oven till 180c degrees, warm up tacos for 1-2 minutes.
Getting ready mexican chicken tacos. Take one taco, place avocado mixture. Radish salad comes second and follows with fried chicken. Add pomegranate.